- Teachers who gave homework.
- Having to learn more than one language.
- Having to learn more than two languages.
- The fact that there are Integral equations that cannot be solved (Yes, I’m quite the math buff).
- Engineering submissions.
- No work.
- Too much work.
- Computers with 1GB of RAM that take 25 seconds to delete a zero-byte file.
- That there are no single women left on this planet.
- Women who claim they are single but really aren’t.
- Children who swear more than I do.
- Not being able to bring myself to swear as much as some of my female classmates.
- Not being able to speak every third sentence without the F-word.
- Having to watch clean versions of movies on Star Movies with all the interesting parts removed.
- Global poverty.
- Global warming.
- Printers that don’t make it easy to print on both sides of the paper.
- Being misunderstood.
- Cafeteria food.
- My own cooking.
- Missing mom’s cooking.
- That eating Chhole Bhature can give you gas.
- Having to eat rice everyday once I moved to Chennai.
- Chennai auto-rickshaw drivers.
- Power-failures in the sweltering Chennai summer.
- Waiting for the rains on a hot summer day.
For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
What really is love, is it just a myth?
Do we all have soul mates
Can two people really and truly love each other forever?
Is it really possible for two people, born out of two different families to be destined to stay together happily ever after. I for one have always wanted to know that, coming out of a single parent family I haven’t really seen love first hand. Only in the movies, and honestly does that sort of running in the sand, kissing in the rain love really exist in the real world? For sure, from my past experience it may just be a myth or maybe I just haven’t found my “Prince Charming”.
If that is in fact the case, I think someone may need to get a memo indicating that his arrival would be greatly appreciated, lets say sometime in the next ten second or so. Really can’t wait any longer for “My One True Love”, or maybe he can’t wait for me any longer.
Who’s to say that he inst in my life already, he may just be that one person I keep looking over or even the person I’m with now. If that is actually the case, someone send me a sign.
This being my first ever post, I need to start it off with a big bang… Something that is totally awesome, even though since this is my first post no one is even looking at this, still need to impress for future readers.
So I am going to share some random stuff. Enjoy.
- Chris Brown – He just had to be number one, no matter what this ‘fella’ right here will always remain in my heart. By the way FORTUNE is coming soon, that is a need to get CD this year.
- Glee – No matter what haters say this musical is most defiantly awesome. A need to watch show, if you haven’t already started watching it.
- Love – We all have seen those photography’s of couples, frolicking in bed, playing with each others fingers or just looking like the are actually enjoying each others company. I know for sure I want that, who doesn’t.
There’s alot more but why give all away now.